Formally known as close protection, the business of bodyguarding is a service that requires both knowledge and experience, particularly when dealing with close protection in London as an operating jurisdiction. From celebrities and sports stars, to politicians and c-suite executives, the city acts as a hub for the world’s elite who live, work and regularly travel there. Headquartered in the exclusive area of Mayfair, Valorous Group prides itself on offering an intimate understanding of London. It is this, paired with our safe and understated approach to close proximity security that allows clients optimum peace of mind without disrupting their daily lives. Whether you require a single bodyguard or a team of protective security personnel, our central location enables us to quickly assemble and deploy your selected operatives across London and beyond.
A high calibre bodyguard should possess a certain skill set in order to operate to the highest levels. These qualities might include a military background, advanced driving skills as well as a good knowledge of busy city environments, first aid and basic medical understanding and a keen interest in remaining abreast of current security threats in the jurisdictions in which they work. In addition, every close protection project is different and what might suit a London based executive may not be appropriate for an international client, making it crucial that you select a team that has the expertise and acumen to create a protection strategy that fits around your individual needs.
At Valorous Group, we have over 20 years of experience across a plethora of working environments all over the world. Many, if not all, of our operatives have some form of military or police background and have, over time, built up strong international résumés meaning that there are few situations that we have not yet encountered.
What was once considered a relatively simple service has evolved into something far more advanced in recent years. And we have evolved with it. We can formulate an entirely bespoke plan that not only offers close protection but all of the other more complex services that complement it including security chauffeuring, surveillance, counter-intelligence and private investigation work.
Whatever your requirements, we have them covered.
By matchmaking operative profiles with specific client needs, we will ensure that you are provided with the perfect security team who will promptly assess and subsequently protect you in an innovative and proactive way. Whatever your reasons for requiring close protection London, our aim is to provide a seamless, understated service that leaves you free from any additional stress or strain. Following on from the compulsory risk assessment that we carry out, we will then create a custom proposal for your approval.
- Supplying bodyguards for families and children with an emphasis on collaborating closely with nannies and household staff
- Providing close protection operatives and drivers for the directors of a large corporate organisation, working seamlessly with in house security managers and liaising with PA’s
- Facilitating details involving travel – the team has worked all over the world, arranging vehicles, accommodation and trips
- Assisting with travel plans offering an all-inclusive concierge service booking vehicles, hotels or more exclusive luxuries such as super yachts etc
- Facilitating protective surveillance for a client’s wife and children, as they go about their daily routine
- Providing teams that become integrated into a family or large working unit of household staff. Working with house managers, chefs, cleaners and PA’s to assure smooth facilitation of day to day work and social life
- Providing overt security services for high-profile-clients where clients have desired a show of force, to act as a deterrent
- Providing covert protection for celebrities involving disguising clients and maintaining a low team profile.