As the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve – as essential workers – security operatives must continue to meet client expectations and assist in community and government efforts to prevent the spread of the virus. Our industry requires vigilance and a speedy response to ongoing challenges – and in the face of a global issue, the maintenance of a reliable service to ensure business continuity and the safety and well-being of clients is crucial.
With that in mind, we have set out a series of action points that we are currently undertaking to provide reassurance.
Safety and best practice measures
- Constantly reacting and listening to Government guidelines – fully briefing our operatives on personal sanitation drills and other guidance regularly
- Remaining abreast of news reports to reassure our people and clients, as well as direct and recommend best practice
- Being committed to transparency and honesty in the face of new challenges
- Putting the client first by advising on and limiting any non-essential client travel
- Ensuring the movements of our own people are aligned, in order to limit client exposure
Our promise going forward
- Continual professional discipline with lockdown guidelines and social distancing in place
- Understanding the potential psychological impacts on both the client and our team in terms of a quarantine situation and constant close proximity – particularly when clients and operatives are living together
- Recognising individual client needs and tailoring our approach accordingly
We are committed to continuing to provide the best possible and safe service during these unprecedented times. Should you have any questions or concerns around the current situation, do not hesitate to get in touch.